Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 67: Forgot to blog

Hey all! Joe and I spent the day with Frankie. We got here early and stay until 7:30pm before heading to my mom's house for dinner to see family.

Frankie is doing well. There were no changes yesterday. He spit up less which is good. We need to get this eating business under control, then we can peace outta there!

Hannah got to meet Frankie today! I'm so happy they finally got to meet. He told me he's been waiting patiently to meet her. Frankie also met Alan today. It was hilarious! Alan is so animated when he talks and Frankie just kept starring at him and taking it all in. Too cute!

So, no news is good news really! Sorry for the lame update. We will write a better one for Thanksgiving before eating turkey dinner. I will also add pictures to this blog once I get to a computer. I'm blogging from my phone.

Love to you all!!!!!

Meeting Uncle Al!

No comments:

Post a Comment