Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Last Appointment Before C Section!

Hello! I went to my last appointment today before the scheduled c section. Talk about weird. The next time I see my doctor she will be introducing me to my baby.... very emotional! Well, I started my maternity leave on Monday and it has been a blessing in disguise! My doctor said I look refreshed! I also think that it is what is keeping Frankie in until Monday. When I was working I was very stressed and very tired. I felt terrible! Now that I have time to relax and take care of myself, he and I both seem to be feeling better! I have actually lost some weight this week but my blood pressure was still up a little. I'm not retaining a whole lot of water and there is still no protein in my urine so the doctor said I am not heading towards preeclampsia. At least not today!  I have not dilated anymore than what I already was last week. Frankie's heart still sounds super and he has still dropped a ton! There is still always a chance that he will be here before Monday but I'm hoping that he just hangs out until Monday. The longer the better for him. Joe and I are both very excited to meet Frankie! We thank you all again for your continuous support, love and prayers. Keep them all coming! This may be the end of the pregnancy, but it's just the beginning of recovery, for us both! It will all be worth it! I will keep this blog updated as much as I can while in the hospital and Facebook, too. I will try my best to communicate but it may be hard! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment