Thursday, September 8, 2011

Any day now!

I went to the doctor again today! I feel terrible today but Frankie is doing good! My blood pressure was up just a little bit but there was no protein in my urine so I am okay. The doctor wasn't concerned. My pelvic region and lower back have been hurting terribly today. When the doctor measured my belly she saw that Frankie has dropped tremendously! That's why it hurts so bad! My cervix is soft and I am almost dilated 2 cm. So, he could literally be here any day now! The doctor told me who was on call this weekend and I need to tell them to call her. So, there's a good chance it'll be this weekend but obviously we aren't 100% sure. You never know with babies! We could still walk in on the 19th for the c section but I could also very well be heading towards labor because he's dropped, I'm dilating and having contractions (not consistent enough yet). If I make it, I have my last doctor's appointment on Wednesday next week at 11 am. Kind of thinking we won't be making that, but we shall see! That's all for now! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment