Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dr. Appointment June 29, 2011

I went to the OB again today. All is well! I am gaining weight (scary) and so is he. It was just a regular OB visit where they just measure my belly and listen to his heart. All sounded great!!! I also went to the chiropractor again today and my back seems to be getting better. Going once next week and hopefully that's the extent to it because co-pays are too expensive! Gosh, I love our health care system... NOT! Better than nothing though. Anyhow... Next appointments...

July 13th- Ultrasound to check on Frankie at 9:45 am and then I meet with my OB to discuss his growth, etc.
July 20th- Meet with a pediatrician for a consultation for her to be Frankie's doctor once he's here! And to follow him now as well.
July 27th- Regular OB visit.

On Saturday, I will officially be in the third trimester! Holy cow! He's going to be here before we know it! Thanks for the continuous prayers. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment