Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Doctor's Visit June 1, 2011

Hello! So I went to the OB today and all still looks well! Frankie's heart sounded fantastic and my belly measures just a little bit big! :) He's growing rapidly in there!

To all my Swardson family, I will not be able to go to Breckenridge this summer. :( My doctor and I discussed it today and it's probably our best interest to stay home. I am totally bummed. I will be 34 weeks pregnant at that point and will be a whale and very uncomfortable, not to mention I need to be here for my doctor's and the NICU for Frankie, in case he tries to come early. Hopefully he is a camper and stays in there until my c section! As for that, when we meet with the surgeons on June 22nd, we will have a better idea of when the c section will be and we can schedule it.

Next appointments:
June 15- Glucose test (checking for gestational diabeties), OB visit and an ultrasound to check on the O and Frankie's growth in more detail.
June 22- Meeting with the surgeons again (discussing Frankie's options once he is here) and touring the NICU at Children's and the labor and delivery at Barnes.

This is been an overwhelming experience thus far for us but having support from all of you has helped us out in so many ways! We thank you for your continuous support and prayers as we go each day through this. He'll be here and be healthy before we know it! I'll keep you posted if anything else new arises before my next appointment on the 15th. Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to miss you! But of course we understand completely. Kisses to you two and Frankie!

    ReplyDelete