Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dr. Appointment August 10, 2011

Frankie is getting so big! He is so adorable! He now weighs in at 5 pounds 9 ounces! If he gains weight accordingly, he will be an 8.5 pounder! His O is still stable and he is not under any stress and his heart and everything looks super good! I talked with the doctor about scheduling my c-section and they are supposed to be working on it ASAP. It's really in the hospitals hands and they're SLOW! There still shouldn't be any reason that it's not Sept. 19th at 9 am. Over all, he is doing really well as am I. I now start going back every week to check up on him. My next appointment is on Thursday, August 18th at 12:55. I'm not sure if they will be doing another ultrasound before he is here or not, but my guess is that they will be. I can see them doing another right before he is born so that they can look at it one last time before he is here. That is something I am going to discuss with my doctor on Thursday next week (I saw the NP today). His O is larger than I expected it to look/be, but the doctor's and the ultrasound tech say everything looks good and the size has stayed relative to his abdomen. Still scares me but I know that he will be okay with all the great doctors that we have here in St. Louis. Love to you all! Time for some pictures!
 Look at the cute foot! 3 in long! That's what has been kicking my ribs for the past months! Love it!


Cute chubby face!




No comments:

Post a Comment