Thursday, August 18, 2011

C Section Scheduled!

Hello everyone! I went to the doctor again today and things are still looking good. The c section is officially scheduled for Sept. 19th at 9:30am! :) Joe and I have to be there at 7:30am, but the little guy will be arriving probably around 10 or so! Crazy to think about! Mixed emotions right here!

I officially feel like a whale. Retaining water that makes my hands and ankles a tad swollen. Let me tell you, that's a blast! The pregnancy has officially caught up with me and I am exhausted! Had a talk with the doctor today and it seems best that I don't work more than 24 hours a week these last few weeks. That's going to help me out A TON! I work with the most amazing teachers in the world! I don't want this little fella (or not so little....) trying to make an appearance too soon!

As for being not so little... he's measuring a little big. As in, my belly should measure 34 weeks right now and it measures bigger. Doctor isn't concerned or anything but she said it seems like it's a good thing that I'm having a c section! I'm beginning to think I'm thankful for it, too!

My next appointment is Thursday next week at 5:00 pm. I'll update again then unless necessary to do so before. Thanks for all the continuous support and prayers! Love to you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment